- Minimum 12+ year experience out of which last 8+ years should be on Service delivery involving both onsite & offshore Onsite experience Expansion of services to fill all gamut’s of infrastructure-increase breadth.
- Experience in Global service desk.
- Experience in managing Field support services and vendors.
- Experience in managing IT for Financial customer.
- Experience in working with multi cultured employees.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Process centric – good understanding on ITIL, SLA & OLA implementation & tracking Mindset for Analysis & Automation – identify the areas which can be automated for improving the efficiency & effectiveness Involved in creating value adds and Service Improvement plans.
- Experience in budget and P&L management Team motivator.
- Strong Techno-Commercial/ Business Orientation and Cost Sensitive with ability to balance decisions between Automation/ People & Infrastructure Availability.
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making attribute.
- Expertise in Defining Process and ensure the implementation within the Service Delivery Organization; exposure to ITIL Best Practices is necessary.
- Available on 24 x 7 basis in the event of emergencies and should be contactable after office hours.
- Open to Intensive Travel both inbound and out bound.
Fire and zeal to do better.
Good communication skills.