• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct manager. May interact with peers and/or other management levels.
• Manages large to medium work efforts assigned by manager.
Key Responsibilities may include:
Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
• Understanding of ITIL.
• Web Services Integration (SOAP,REST, and JSON).
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design.
• Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
• ITIL certification is a plus
• ServiceNow Implementer is a plus
Fire and zeal to do better.
Good communication skills.