We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with customers, channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Accurately and efficiently process customer lists, including updating contact information, and prebuilt questionnaires.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Follow-up on scheduled calls with prospects being nurtured and work with Sales people to schedule meetings.
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest & Leads.
• Quickly acquisition of prospect customer coordinates & stablish connect over Email/Phone calls.
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Perform effective online demos to prospects.
• Proven inside sales experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls & Emails per day.
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• MBA/BBA degree or equivalent.
• S.African geography experience/knowledge would be added advantage.